England's premier agricultural show, The Great Yorkshire Show, takes place on Tuesday 8, Wednesday 9 and Thursday 10 July, 2014. More than 130,000 visitors are expected to flock through the gates for an entertaining and informative day experiencing all aspects of farming and country life. This will be the 156th Great Yorkshire Show.
The Great Yorkshire Show, Tuesday 8 – Thursday 10 July, 2014
The event is a shop window for the agricultural industry as well as a great day out for the family. The venue is the Great Yorkshire Showground, Harrogate.
Visitors can enjoy:
- Food Hall with some of the country’s finest food & drink
- Fashion shows with national and regional designers
- Music from a range of bands including The Yorkshire Volunteers Band
- Cookery theatre
- Garden Show
- Top class show jumping and equine classes
- International sheep shearing competitions
- Demonstrations of country skills – including dry stone walling, fly fishing, gundog training
- Hundreds of stands for plenty of shopping
More information to follow shortly